If you’ve been looking for an alternative to existing sorghum varieties, the wait is over.
Introducing Cracka and Rippa, the new generation sorghum hybrids from Nuseed.
With new Aussie genetics to ensure a solid performance in Aussie conditions, growers can expect an agronomic package that includes competitive yields and improved grain production.
Our commitment to the future of grain sorghum
- Nu varieties: Two new sorghum hybrids, with more in the R&D pipeline for future release, ensure growers have access to continuing improvements in agronomic performance and high yield potential.
- Nu opportunities: With their large grain size and high yield potential, these two new varieties open the door to future opportunities in emerging sorghum industry segments, including the ethanol and layer markets.
- Nu Aussie genetics: Developed in Australia using Australian genetics, these two new hybrids are the result of a strong focus on providing Aussie growers with varieties that perform in Australian conditions.
- Nu alternative: Growers now have the benefit of more choices when it comes to choosing a sorghum hybrid that suits their agronomic aims, soil type and environmental conditions.
- Nu generation: What’s performed in the past doesn’t always perform in the future. New hybrids mean innovation and improvement, resulting in a new generation of strong performers.