Growing New Opportunities
Nuseed is partnering with canola growers to meet the increasing demands of the aquaculture and nutrition markets for plant-based long-chain omega-3 sources. Learn more about the potential and demand for Nuseed omega-3 canola.
We don’t sell our Omega-3 Canola seed, we partner directly with SELECT growers to contract production.
It’s an on-farm opportunity with these benefits:
- Increased profit potential
- No seed cost, Nuseed retains ownership
- Force majeure contract clause
- Harvest straight cut or swathed
- Harvested crop is stored on-farm with delivery prior to the following harvest
- Independent lab grading with samples taken during harvest, and at delivery to the designated processor
- Grower payment is within 30 days of pick up or delivery based on contract terms
- Local Nuseed agronomic and stewardship support
- Local support for coordinating delivery of planting seed,collecting samples and elevator delivery logistics
Farm location, business priorities, stewardship and production capabilities are all key considerations. Email [email protected] for a contract production assessment.
What do growers think of Nuseed omega-3? One of the first U.S. growers shares his experience in this video.