Nuseed is proud to bring you our virtual Sunflower University for 2021!
Sunflower University brings together public research and private industry to educate sunflower growers and industry leaders with the latest research, innovations and agronomics to maximize profits for growers. Limited Capacity – Register Today!
Dr. Adam Varenhorst, Field Crop Entomology Extension Specialist | NDSU
– Red Sunflower Seed Weevil and pyrethroids
Daryl Ritchison, Director of the North Dakota Agricultural Weather Network | SDSU
– Long-term weather patterns and effects on sunflower production
Paul Knudson, Grain Manager | Global Harvest Foods
– Bird food Demand and Market Outlook
Dr. Janet Knodel, Extension Entomologist | NDSU
– Sunflower survey insect overview & 2020 insect findings
Dr. Sam Markell, Extension Pathologist | NDSU
– Disease Updates: Downy Mildew, Phomopsis, Rust & more!
Dan Melaas, Technical Service Rep | BASF
– The fight against Phomopsis & other products for the farm
Bob Weigelt, Retail Market Manager | FMC
– Combatting weed resistance in a sunflower rotation
Kevin Bigger, Marketing Manager | Germains
– Could a prosizing help your operation?