GT-53 Bonus Rewards for 2021
Nuseed GT-53 is even more rewarding in 2021!
We’re making one of our best RR hybrids even more rewarding for the coming season, with a repeat of our popular cash back, plus bonus offers to help make your seed choice even easier.
- Cash back: $120 back on every bag
- It’s in the bag: February delivery
- We’ve got you covered: June terms on all GT-53 orders
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. See below for full details.
How to Claim your cash back
From 1st February, you can click on SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM button to enter your details and upload a copy of your invoice. An eftpos gift card loaded with the value of your cash back reward will then be posted to you within 28 days.
- Ensure your purchase of GT-53 seed is made between 1.08.20 to 30.06.21 and retain your proof of purchase.
- Enter your details from 1st February 2021. Fill in your details and upload your invoice. All claims must be received by 30.06.21.
- Your eftpos card will be posted to you within 28 days of the claim verification. Please remember to activate your gift card before use. See back of the card for activation details.
Once you activate your gift card, you can use it at any store Australia wide that has an eftpos terminal.
$120 on every bag
Purchase GT-53 seed for 2021 and submit your details by 30 June 2021 to receive your cash back reward on an eftpos gift card that can used at any eftpos terminal Australia-wide.
A minimum purchase of 120 kgs (6 x 20kg bags) is required.
Submit your claim between 1 February – 30 June 2021.
IT'S IN THE BAG
Register your details and your estimated quantity of GT-53 by 15 December 2020 via the link below, and we’ll arrange February delivery to your nominated local seed supplier.
Our sales team will give your details to your nominated store, who will confirm your order with you.
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
June terms on all orders
We’ve partnered with seed distributors to offer June 2021 terms on all GT-53 orders received for the 2021 season.
Includes seed delivered in February under our It’s in the bag arrangement.
Sow when it suits you and pay later!
Talk to your seed distributor for more details.