Performance just got a new benchmark with HyTTec® Trifecta in your mid-maturing canola paddocks; from your expert in TT genetics.
HyTTec Trifecta extends our market-leading hybrid TT offer into the mid-maturing range, giving you even more choice in your cropping program.
HyTTec Trifecta is a medium maturing variety which has displayed outstanding yield performance against current hybrid and open-pollinated TT varieties in both internal trials and NVTs.
HyTTec Trifecta continues the superior performance of our hybrid TT canola, combining the benefits of the popular TT herbicide system with Nuseed’s top-rated hybrid breeding program to deliver the performance that growers expect.
HyTTec Trifecta had a limited commercial release in 2020 and is being demonstrated in NVTs and Nuseed’s grower-based Crop Agronomy Trials (CATs). HyTTec Trifecta will have a broad commercial release in 2021.
An EPR (End Point Royalty) of $10 per tonne (ex GST) applies to HyTTec Trifecta.
- Unrivalled yield performance delivering strong returns
- Exceptional early vigor powering robust establishment and resilience
- Benchmark blackleg resistance – an R for extra security
- Available under an End Point Royalty to reduce your upfront cost
|End Point Royalty||$10 per tonne (ex GST)|
|Alternative to||ATR Wahoo, Hyola® 650TT, Pioneer® 45T03TT|
|Recommended growing areas||Southern WA, SA, Vic, Southern NSW|
* 2020 Blackleg rating, bare. To view the latest GRDC Blackleg management guide click here.